Interested in interning or working full-time in fields related to creative or performing arts? Want to learn about opportunities available to you and find inspiration to follow your passion? Join us for a panel discussion with several creative & performing arts organization representatives followed by a networking social, brought to you by the University Career Center & The President's Promise and the Stamp Gallery (http://thestamp.umd.edu/alc/stamp_gallery.html ).
Professional dress is suggested and you may bring several copies of your resume.
* Discovery Communications
* John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts
* George Ciscle, Director of Curatorial Studies at the Maryland Institute College of Art; Founder of the Baltimore Contemporary Art Museum
* Zoe Charlton, Professional Artist; Associate Professor & Co-Director of the Studio Art Program at American University
* Jamie Campbell & Drury Bynum, ShineCreative.tv http://shinecreative.tv/aboutus/ 
* Kelly Bell, Fine Artist, Graphic Designer & Educator (www.cakeweek.com<http://www.cakeweek.com >)
* Karyn Miller, Exhibitions Director of Flashpoint Gallery